Qasr Al Hosn has always been a place of gathering and togetherness.
As our doors are preparing to open once again, we continue to do our part in keeping our community safe.
We’re here to assure you of all health and safety measures that are in place before your visit, following the government’s guidelines:
- Maintain at least 2 meter social distancing at all times
- Masks and gloves should be worn
- Visitation time will be limited to a maximum of 3 hours
- Hand sanitization stations are available around the site
- Al Hosn will operate at 40% capacity to ensure your comfort and safety
- Regular sterilization and sanitization of all facilities will be carried out several times during the day
- Thermal cameras will constantly provide rapid and efficient screening
- Parking allocations following government guidelines have been planned and implemented to ensure your safety
- Cash transactions are currently unavailable.
Plan your next Qasr Al Hosn visit soon. Book online now.